Both methods are equally as safe. Please follow the installation instructions in your child restraint instruction manual.
Articles in this section
- Can i purchase a replacement insert ?
- When can I remove the infant insert?
- Can I purchase spare fabric trims and fabric sets for my child restraints?
- Can I claim my overseas child restraint on the Australian Accident Exchange Service?
- How long is the recommended use for a car seat (child restraint)?
- How to replace the cover on your Mico Plus Baby Capsule ?
- How does Air Protect work ?
- What are some handy tips to maintain my child restraint?
- What is the difference between a convertible car seat and a capsule?
- Can we use a booster cushion?