Our child restraints are made to fit most cars. We recommend trying out the child restraint prior to purchasing. We recommend testing convertible car seats in both rearward and forward facing positions to ensure that the convertible child restraint suits your vehicle.
Articles in this section
- Can i purchase a replacement insert ?
- When can I remove the infant insert?
- Can I claim my overseas child restraint on the Australian Accident Exchange Service?
- How long is the recommended use for a car seat (child restraint)?
- How does Air Protect work ?
- What are some handy tips to maintain my child restraint?
- What is the difference between a convertible car seat and a capsule?
- Can we use a booster cushion?
- Does the warranty apply for a second hand seat?
- How to take care and maintain my child restraint buckle?