Our child restraints are made to fit most cars. We recommend trying out the child restraint prior to purchasing. We recommend testing convertible car seats in both rearward and forward facing positions to ensure that the convertible child restraint suits your vehicle.
Articles in this section
- How to install Mico 12 Canopy?
- Can i purchase a replacement insert ?
- When can I remove the infant insert?
- Can I purchase spare fabric trims and fabric sets for my child restraints?
- Can I claim my overseas child restraint on the Australian Accident Exchange Service?
- How long is the recommended use for a car seat (child restraint)?
- How to replace the cover on your Mico Plus Baby Capsule ?
- How does Air Protect work ?
- What are some handy tips to maintain my child restraint?
- What is the difference between a convertible car seat and a capsule?