If you find that your child restraint is lifting off the vehicle seat, this may be an indication that the top tether is too tight. The top tether should not be tight enough to lift the child restraint, but taut. If you are experiencing difficulties installing your child restraint, please refer to the child restraints instruction manual or contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 809 526.
Articles in this section
- How to install Mico 12 Canopy?
- Can i purchase a replacement insert ?
- When can I remove the infant insert?
- Can I purchase spare fabric trims and fabric sets for my child restraints?
- Can I claim my overseas child restraint on the Australian Accident Exchange Service?
- How long is the recommended use for a car seat (child restraint)?
- How to replace the cover on your Mico Plus Baby Capsule ?
- How does Air Protect work ?
- What are some handy tips to maintain my child restraint?
- What is the difference between a convertible car seat and a capsule?