If you find that your child restraint is lifting off the vehicle seat, this may be an indication that the top tether is too tight. The top tether should not be tight enough to lift the child restraint, but taut. If you are experiencing difficulties installing your child restraint, please refer to the child restraints instruction manual or contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 809 526.
Articles in this section
- Can i purchase a replacement insert ?
- When can I remove the infant insert?
- Can I claim my overseas child restraint on the Australian Accident Exchange Service?
- How long is the recommended use for a car seat (child restraint)?
- How does Air Protect work ?
- What are some handy tips to maintain my child restraint?
- What is the difference between a convertible car seat and a capsule?
- Can we use a booster cushion?
- Does the warranty apply for a second hand seat?
- How to take care and maintain my child restraint buckle?