In Australia you are only allowed by law to use child restraints that comply with the Australian safety standards. Overseas child restraints do not qualify for the Accident Exchange Service and you will not be able to claim under warranty in Australia.
Articles in this section
- When can I remove the infant insert?
- Can I claim my overseas child restraint on the Australian Accident Exchange Service?
- How long is the recommended use for a car seat (child restraint)?
- How does Air Protect work ?
- Can i purchase a replacement insert ?
- What are some handy tips to maintain my child restraint?
- What is the difference between a convertible car seat and a capsule?
- Can we use a booster cushion?
- Does the warranty apply for a second hand seat?
- How to take care and maintain my child restraint buckle?