If your chid restraint was not ISOFIX compatible when purchased, it cannot be converted to be ISOFIX compatible. Please continue using your current child restraint with the seat belt method of installation.
Articles in this section
- Can i purchase a replacement insert ?
- When can I remove the infant insert?
- Can I claim my overseas child restraint on the Australian Accident Exchange Service?
- How long is the recommended use for a car seat (child restraint)?
- How does Air Protect work ?
- What are some handy tips to maintain my child restraint?
- What is the difference between a convertible car seat and a capsule?
- Can we use a booster cushion?
- Does the warranty apply for a second hand seat?
- How to take care and maintain my child restraint buckle?