- Ensure the harness straps and headrest are at the correct height for your child, please refer to your instruction manual as a guide to do so, based on the type of restraint you have.
- Ensure the top tether is secure and taut but not over tight.
- When using a lap sash belt in booster mode, the belt must cross your child’s shoulders and chest and must not come into contact with their neck or face.
- Do not place your child in bulky coats, swaddles or blankets whilst they are in the child restraint. This may reduce the restraints ability to protect your child in an accident.
- Regularly check the functioning of buckles ensuring you hear an audible ‘CLICK’ to lock in place and regularly follow the care and maintenance of the buckle to remove any form of matter that may compromise the buckles functionality.
Please follow this link for care and maintenance of the buckle.