The Maxi Cosi Mico Plus Infant Carrier is the only seat in our range that has been approved by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority of Australia and the Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand and has the CASA approved green sticker. We advise to consult with your airline to confirm the use of this infant carrier on your flight.
Articles in this section
- How to install a Maxi Cosi Convertible Booster ?
- How to install a Maxi Cosi Capsule ?
- How to install a Maxi Cosi Covertible car seat ?
- Where can I locate a Maxi Cosi Child Restraint Instruction Manual?
- Euro Slim & Plus Features
- How do you remove the adjuster strap from the Mico Plus trim to wash?
- How do I clean the fabric trim on my car seat?
- Where can I register my Maxi Cosi product?
- What is the difference between the Rodi and the Luna Booster Seat?
- When can the convertible car seat convert into the forward facing position?