Our Maxi Cosi Strollers have standard 3-year warranty that covers manufacturing faults on the chassis and frame, plastic seat parts and wheels. If your register your Maxi Cosi Stroller on our Registration Page, you can take advantage of the additional one year extended 1 year warranty on your stroller, totaling 4 years warranty on your Maxi Cosi Stroller.
Articles in this section
- I purchased a Maxi Cosi stroller overseas, can i make a warranty claim or purchase spare parts in Australia?
- What is the warranty on Maxi Cosi strollers?
- Can I fold the Maxi-Cosi Lila stroller with the Duo seat?
- Is it necessary to use the stickers provided with the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo Kit?
- Is the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo seat compatible with all Maxi-Cosi strollers?
- What adapters do I need use the main seat of the Maxi-Cosi Lila stroller in Duo configuration mother facing in lie-flat mode or replace it by a baby capsule?
- What is the utility of the pedal in the box of the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo kit?
- Can I use the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo seat together with a baby capsule?
- Can I install the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo seat mother facing?
- Is the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo seat reclinable?