Booster cushions are no longer manufactured and do not comply with the Australian and New Zealand Safety Standards. We do not advise the use of a booster cushion and recommend a booster that carries a child up until 8 years of age.
Articles in this section
- Can i purchase a replacement insert ?
- When can I remove the infant insert?
- Can I claim my overseas child restraint on the Australian Accident Exchange Service?
- How long is the recommended use for a car seat (child restraint)?
- How does Air Protect work ?
- What are some handy tips to maintain my child restraint?
- What is the difference between a convertible car seat and a capsule?
- Can we use a booster cushion?
- Does the warranty apply for a second hand seat?
- How to take care and maintain my child restraint buckle?