To adjust the headrest level on your convertible car seat:
- Lift the harness release lever at the front of seat.
- Pull the harness forward to loosen
- Press the red button on buckle to release. Place harness straps out of the way over sides of the infant seat.
- Rotate harness height adjustment levers inward to release.
- Move headrest to the proper height and let go to lock into place.
- Fasten buckle assembly. Pull the adjuster belt at the front of the seat until the harness lies firmly against the child.
Please refer to your Instruction Manual under ‘Installation’ for further instructions. If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Service on 1300 809 526.