Yes, for the security of your baby you should always keep your baby attached in the stroller and when lying on the ShapeOfYou inlay.
Articles in this section
- I purchased a Maxi Cosi stroller overseas, can i make a warranty claim or purchase spare parts in Australia?
- What is the warranty on Maxi Cosi strollers?
- Can I fold the Maxi-Cosi Lila stroller with the Duo seat?
- Is it necessary to use the stickers provided with the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo Kit?
- Is the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo seat compatible with all Maxi-Cosi strollers?
- What adapters do I need use the main seat of the Maxi-Cosi Lila stroller in Duo configuration mother facing in lie-flat mode or replace it by a baby capsule?
- What is the utility of the pedal in the box of the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo kit?
- Can I use the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo seat together with a baby capsule?
- Can I install the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo seat mother facing?
- Is the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo seat reclinable?