Yes, you can use the Lila stroller in Duo configuration with the Duo seat and baby capsule. This stroller is compatible with any Mico or Mico Plus Baby Capsule (adaptors included), or Citi Baby Capsule (adaptors sold separately).
Articles in this section
- I purchased a Maxi Cosi stroller overseas, can i make a warranty claim or purchase spare parts in Australia?
- What is the warranty on Maxi Cosi strollers?
- Can I fold the Maxi-Cosi Lila stroller with the Duo seat?
- Is it necessary to use the stickers provided with the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo Kit?
- Is the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo seat compatible with all Maxi-Cosi strollers?
- What adapters do I need use the main seat of the Maxi-Cosi Lila stroller in Duo configuration mother facing in lie-flat mode or replace it by a baby capsule?
- What is the utility of the pedal in the box of the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo kit?
- Can I use the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo seat together with a baby capsule?
- Can I install the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo seat mother facing?
- Is the Maxi-Cosi Lila Duo seat reclinable?